Over time a few articles have been published. It is interesting to look at them and see how ideas have changed due to ongoing research. The following articles have been published:
- “Cropcircles, Ley Lines and Dowsing”. This article describes the relationship between cropcircles energy lines and energies in the formations. It appeared in Dutch only as “Graancirkels, leylijnen en wichelroedelopen” in Exposure, Jrg 2, no 2, 1994.
- “Engraved Apples, A normal or abnormal phenomenon?” This article describes and discusses a sudden high occurrence of apples with patterns engraved on their skin. This article can be found in English on the Internet at http://home.kpn.nl/midreth/appeleng3.htm. It was original published in Dutch as “Gegraveerde appels. Een gewoon of een buitengewoon fenomeen” in Frontier 2000, Jrg 2, no 3, 1996. It is also available in Dutch on the Internet at http://home.kpn.nl/midreth/appelned3.htm.
- Crystal Skulls. What makes them so special? Published in Wholistic Alternatives (Colorado, Durango), Vol. 16, no. 1, Winter 2001, p 22 -23.
- Crystal Skulls, Energies and Consciousness. Published in Wholistic Alternatives (Colorado, Durango), Vol. 16, no. 2, Spring 2001, p 14 – 15.
- Activation of the Sedona Landscape Temple. Published in Four Corners Magazine ( Sedona, Arizona), April/May 2005, p 46 – 47.
- The Second Activation of the Sedona Landscape Temple. This article was offered to Four Corners Magazine (Sedona, Arizona), but refused. It was according to the Editor too technical for the readers of the Magazine.
- The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull Comes to Sedona. Written together with Amayra Hamilton and published in Four Corners Magazine, (Sedona, Arizona), August/September 2007, 8-9, and in Awareness, (Anaheim, California), September/October 2007, 38.
- Crystal Skulls; Fantasy or Phenomenon., Wisdom of the Heavens, Earth, Body, Mind and Soul, May 2008, NY Metro edition, 8-10, PA/NJ Edition, 8-9, New England Edition, 8-9.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Lemurantis.com
All rights reserved